Pathway to Freedom offers addiction recovery services for men. Our team of experts help clients to overcome addiction and get their lives back.
- Pathway To Freedom clients are all peers and must be considerate towards others in and outside of their home.
- We ask that all new clients shower and wash their clothes immediately upon admission. Your health and well being is our top priority.
“Pathway To Freedom. Your chance at a new life.”
- Pathway to Freedom staff are responsible for the safety and well being of all the clients at Pathway to Freedom. We take our recovery seriously and to us it is a matter of life or death. We will help out the newcomer in any way we can. We are here because we choose to, not because we have to.
- All Pathway to Freedoms’ 4 houses are staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Management team is available 24/7.
- Our Society, monitors all four houses, facilitates groups at houses and assess each clients progress.
- Our office team monitors, performs administrative tasks and facilitate new clients in every facet of their intake.
- All of our houses have a live-in management team. We are prepared to assist each client in any way that we can.
How are you really feeling?
- Is alcohol or drugs affecting your marriage or relationship?
- Is alcohol or drugs affecting your work or schooling?
- Are you unable to predict what will happen once you start drinking or using drugs?
- Do you spend a considerable amount of time thinking about drinking or using drugs?
- Have you had financial or legal difficulties due to alcohol or using drugs?
- Have you ever been to a detox like an emergency room, psyhiatric ward because of alcohol or drugs?
- Have you ever been hospitalized or incarcerated because of alcohol or drugs?